- To develop all three domains of the child, namely, cognitive domain, affective domain and psychomotor domain, i.e. to develop the child mentally, emotionally & physically.
- To bring out the innate potentials and powers of the child, to achieve “Academic Excellence.”
- To provide education to all sections of the society without discriminating on the basis of caste, creed & gender.
- To make use of modern technology and IT in improving the classroom teaching and making the lessons effective and interesting.
- To develop a healthy and competitive atmosphere among the students, by encouraging networking and sharing of resources and expertise.
- To grant scholarship and concessions to needy students.
- To fulfil the educational needs of the individual and finally to fulfil the “National Need” by providing good citizens.